Well, dang. Just when I’m starting to really have fun with the Three R’s of blogging – ‘riting, reading, responding, I find I have to pull back a tad. I am double-booked for next weekend. It is the date of Brantford Club Mineral Show and Reiner and I have a table. But just today I have been assigned the essay-heavy module three for Environmental Principles. Due on the Monday after the show.
All that to say, I will need to keep myself on a short leash and be brief when I write, if I write at all!
To wit: Today’s prompt:
- You don’t get if you don’t ask.
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
- The universe is bountiful.
Maybe in a future post I will expand on these three. But for now, there’s a math-heavy Mine Economics assignment due on Friday!
25 replies ›
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | My Atheist Blog
- There is a Bigger Picture.. | B.Kaotic
- Pizza’s and Such! | Views Splash!
- “Have You Done Your Chores?” | I'm a Writer, Yes I Am
- An Uncomplicated Code | The Ravenously Disappearing Woman
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | To Breathe is to Write
- Symmetry and Geometries | THE MARRIED MAN WHO LOVES HIS X
- Words To Live By | 365 Days of Thank You
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Nola Roots, Texas Heart
- [M.M.X.I.V. 89] Texts, letters, talking | Never A Worry
- NaBloPoMo – Poem / Poetry – “Attitude Without Spite” | toofulltowrite (I've started so I'll finish)