These days I enjoy decent sleep, full moons the exception. Hot flashes the exception. Hubby getting up to pee in the middle of the night, etc., etc.
I sleep best in the winter months when the thermostat is lowered at night and the windows are closed against the street noises outside.
As for waking refreshed. Not so much. I’m a groggy grump first thing. It might have something to do with the fact that the alarm goes off at 5:30. I get about seven, seven and half hours shut-eye. I think I need more, so I nap during the day. And there’s always coffee.
But I don’t snore. No, do not listen to him. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I do NOT snore!
Inspired by the Daily Prompt
Categories: Blog Blog Blog
40 replies ›
- The Sandman wields a ripe Camembert: Daily Prompt… | ALIEN AURA'S BlOG: IT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- Sleepin’ on Submarines | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- My sleep routine | The Bohemian Rock Star's "Untitled Project"
- Sweat Dreams | B.Kaotic
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea: Daily Prompt | ALIEN AURA'S BlOG: IT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- Sleeper Awake! | I'm a Writer, Yes I Am
- Daily prompt: Sleep | The Wandering Poet
- Daily Prompt: Mr. Sandman | A Mixed Bag
- Daily Prompt: Mr. Sandman | My Atheist Blog
- Hanging Sleepers | A mom's blog
- Daily Prompt: Mr. Sandman | Nola Roots, Texas Heart
- Enter Sandman: Daily Post | Destino
- MY DREAM KEPT ME | Hastywords