I’d crow. To the rafters. To the world.
I love you.
Inspired by Daily Post If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in any language you don’t currently speak, which would it be? Why? What’s the first thing you do with your new linguistic skills? Photographers, artists, poets: show us TONGUE.
Lead Photo from http://hisdarknostalgia.tumblr.com/
14 replies ›
- ANYONE WANT SOME TONGUE? | SERENDIPITY
- Daily Post: Take That Rosetta! | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Post: Take That, Rosetta! | ferwam
- Mother tongue | A mom's blog
- Grüezi! Daily Post | I'm a Writer, Yes I Am
- How Speaking French Could Make You Sexy! | The Political and Social Chaos Blog
- The Camino Plan | Spanish Lessons For The Road
- Daily Post: Take That, Rosetta! | To Breathe is to Write
- Parlez Vous Francais? | "The Ish," presented by the Bohemian Rock Star
- Daily Post: Take That, Rosetta! | The Wandering Poet
- Speak To Me | Edward Hotspur
- Daily Post: Take That, Rosetta! | Nola Roots, Texas Heart