Ah, the most beautiful sight to behold, the setting sun over Lake Huron at Sauble Beach.
Wait a minute, what’s that? A bottle? With a message! Awesome! Always wanted to get a message in a bottle.
[uncorking bottle and unrolling the message] “It’s all a dream.”
23 replies ›
- Daily Prompt: SOS | Tommia's Tablet
- Daily Prompt: SOS | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- SOS: A Watery Pic | Khana's Web
- Three Layers Of Water | Lisa's Kansa Muse
- Grunion / SOS, Daily Prompt | I'm a Writer, Yes I Am
- Daily Prompt: SOS | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Message in a Bottle: Eulogy for Joshua and Star – Daily Prompt | Write now?
- JUST BREATH | hastywords
- WATER WATER EVERYWHERE | Serendipity
- Ethical Professor Boynton; Part 2 (Nothing to do with today’s Daily Prompt.) | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: SOS | A Mixed Bag
- Captain Nemo’s “Message In A Bottle.” | The Political and Social Chaos Blog
- Message In A Bottle | Scribbled Posts
- Daily prompt: SOS | The Wandering Poet
- A Hundred Billion Castaways | Edward Hotspur
- Bottled Up | Rob's Surf Report
- Daily Prompt: SOS | Nola Roots, Texas Heart
- Music and The Water Element | My Days In A Song