I must have reached a tipping point in my activity here on WordPress. The suggestions posted by Reader seem to be more in line with my reading preferences. Last night in particular I felt like I had won the trifecta. Three in a row! Bing, bang, boom!
I have got to share these with you. Not so much because I think they will appeal to you, but because I think the authors deserve recognition. All of the women are engaging and write powerfully and from the heart.
In no particular order, may I present
- Emily Hauser – thoughtful, kind, and devoted to humanity’s well-being.
- A woman whose post “How to be a Writer” grabbed me by throat, and that’s a good thing;
- Jeni is a neighbour, well, sort of. She lives in Toronto, is a mom, and she cracks me up. Here’s what started it:
How I buy stuff online:
1) read a handful of reviews,
2) buy stuff,
3) obsessively read 200 more reviews to justify purchase.
Thank you, Reader, for the great night of screen time. And YOU, dear Readers, I hope you spend some time with these authors. You will learn something, I guarantee it.
Categories: Blog Blog Blog